Purchase of Art Work
- All orders placed are subject to current availability and purchases will only be processed when we have checked that work is available and subject to clearance of cheques and authorisation of credit card details.
- All delivery rates and arrangements published are subject to us checking that our normal carriage arrangements are appropriate for the works selected. Gallery staff will contact the customer to seek agreement to any modifications proposed by the gallery. In such cases purchased orders will only be processed when the customer has agreed any such new arrangements.
- The customer may return works and seek a full refund of the purchase price paid [ but not carriage paid ] provided the return is instructed within 7 days of the customer taking delivery of the work. Return carriage and carriage arrangements to Oriel Linda Norris Gallery in such cases is the responsibility of the customer.
- The customer accepts responsibility for any taxation or charges levied in respect of importation of works they have ordered. In respect of sales outwith the European Union all prices agreed and finalised with the gallery are net of vat where appropriate. In particular any carriage rates intimated by the gallery for sales outwith the European Union are net of vat in all cases.
- Copyright in all images on the linda-norris.com website vests in the artist and in no case may any party reproduce such images.
- Gift vouchers issued by linda-norris.com are valid without limit of time.
- Published delivery timescales are for guidance only.
- Transactions will be processed in British pounds sterling at the prevailing rate of exchange operated by our clearing merchant bank. In the event that the gallery provides approximate conversion rate information in foreign currency this shall be for general guidance only.
- In the event of our bank informing us that any credit card provided by a customer has been used without authority or otherwise improperly used the customer shall be obliged to return works forthwith.
- Customers warrant that they have authority to make purchases in their own name and are 18 years of age or over.
- The gallery will seek to honour reservations of artwork where possible but this cannot be guaranteed. Where works are incuded in a new exhibition or are on display at an Art Fair attended by the gallery it may not be possible to reserve works as is the case regarding reservations of large numbers of works.
Courses and Art Holidays
- By booking on any of our courses or accommodation you agree to abide by our terms and conditions.
- All guests are responsible for their own safety and must at all times act also with the safety of other guests in mind.
- We will advise of any hazardous substances and an introduction to the studio will be given on arrival.
- We will be pleased to try to cater for special dietary requirements. Those with special food needs should discuss this with us before booking. We cannot guarantee that we will be able to cater for all needs, but we will try.
- Please inform us in advance of any allergies, disabilities, diabetes, pregnancy, epilepsy etc.
- A deposit of £200 per person for a week long course must be paid at time of booking. This is non-refundable after seven days. The balance of the fee is payable five weeks before the course start date.
- If we have to cancel your course before it starts we will refund your fee in full.
- In the event of cancellation for whatever reason, our liability shall be limited to the refund of fees to those booked on to the course concerned. No liability shall be held to any other party or for any other costs incurred by the participant.
- If you have to cancel for good reason then please speak to us.
No guarantee is given that fees can be refunded. No refund will be given up to five weeks before your chosen course, but if we can find another to take your place, we would be pleased to refund your fee or an appropriate part of it.
- We advise that you take out an appropriate holiday insurance policy for the duration of your holiday
- We reserve the right to make minor amendments to the course content or prices without notice.
- A discount is available for a group booking of six.
The booking will have to made through one person who will be regarded as the group leader through whom all arrangements will be made.